Privacy and Intellectual Property
- International Youth Conclave reserves right to utilize all data submitted by individuals and to collect data in the form of photograph or videos during event without limitations
- All registrants agree that no data, result, and materials for use in International Youth Conclave will be disseminated by means o commercial publications, reports, or any other form without the express writer consent from IYC of which these products, data, results and materials are its exclusive property
- International Youth Conclave reserves the right to update any change information without further notice
Code of conduct
- Registrants hereby certify by completing the registration process that all information submitted is truthful and accurate. The registrants understand the falsification of any information provided will disqualify him or her from participation in IYC and future IYC activities and falsification of the information or impersonation may result in legal actions
- Participants agree that all materials produce of this conference will be original work. Plagiarism will not be tolerated IYC and should the IYC committee discovers the instances of plagiarism, the individual will be disqualified from the conference without refund
- Participants are expected and obliged to obey the laws of Kathmandu, Nepal while participating in IYC. Participants are personally responsible for all the charges and damages to facilities of the conference and social event venues
- Participants understand full assumption of the risk and acknowledge that IYC and its committee and volunteers, do not assume any responsibility for the code of conduct and activities of the participants
- Participants agree to accept and abide by this Code of Conduct.
Regional delegates attending IYC 2018 are requested to arrive 2 pm of Friday 14 December 2018.
International delegates are requested to arrive the morning of Friday 14 December 2018, at least five hour prior to event start time of 2 pm December 14, 2018.
TRAVEL & TRANSFERS/SHUTTLES
We are obliged to subsidize only the accommodation and city tour of programme participants (speakers, and mentors). You are responsible for arranging your own flight fair. To assist you with your arrangements, with flight bookings please contact a travel agency near you (suitable for you) or contact us for any help. The event organizer will pick up from the airport once you arrive at Nepal.
Application fee are non-refundable. However, you are requested to provide a notification of cancellation by the end of November 2018.
LETTERS OF INVITATION
Letters of invitation are non-transferable, and will only be issued by the organizers on those terms, unless the Conference Coordinating Committee decides otherwise.